Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources Transformation and Change, the Human Resources Advisor, Change is responsible for supporting the Organizational Change Management (OCM) team with the rollout of SAP Succesfactors. This position is for a 6 month term.
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
- Partner with the Corporate Communications Team and local change teams to ensure consistency, and coordinate communication initiatives
- Understand how system capabilities will impact existing business processes, document the changes, and ensure change impact assessment is completed
- Work closely with operations teams on mapping out business processes and impacts to both Human Resource users of the system and end-users, as well as documenting scripts and process flows
- Develop, update, and deliver training materials for business process in and out of the system
- Create PowerPoint presentations, training materials, job aides, and training videos on system processes
- Coordinate communication initiatives with local change leads and track Communications Plan with Teck Communications team
- Participate in planning meetings and create draft deliverables; providing feedback into change management activities and deliverables
- Assist in the development and implementation of stakeholder engagement and communications plan
- Track changes and impacts resulting from change plans; including changes to current roles, and organizational structure
- Track the OCM plan including stakeholder analysis, change readiness, change impact assessment, change activities, and training documentation
- Complete OCM weekly reporting
- Flag and monitor business unit OCM risks and work with leads to plan and execute mitigation whenever possible
- Participate in the delivery of training
- Bachelor’s degree
- Change Management Certification would be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP Successfactors
- Two to five years of experience with supporting large-scale change management initiatives driven by technical change
- Knowledge of Articulate would be an asset
- Knowledge of enterprise level programs involving technology
- Knowledge of project management approaches, tools, and phases of project lifecycle
- Ability to present, and to influence and facilitate a group to move towards a common goal
- Change management experience (strategic and tactical)
- Experience implementing ERP/HRIS solutions, experience with SAP Successfactors solution preferable
- Knowledge of best practices from area of expertise
- Communication and influencing skills
- Conflict management skills
- Flexibility and ability to work at a fast pace, managing competing priorities, often while working independently
- Knowledge of change management processes, templates, and tools
- Experience assessing change and culture impact
- Experience developing a set of actionable and targeted change management plans
- Travel may be required
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Qualified applicants interested in joining a dynamic team are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter electronically.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Teck respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck’s approach to business. Teck is building partnerships and capacity to confront sustainability challenges within the regions in which it operates and at the global level. In 2018, Teck was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the ninth straight year, indicating that Teck’s sustainability practices rank in the top 10 per cent of the world’s 2,500 largest public companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index.