Reporting to the Coordinator, Recruitment, the Recruiting Clerk, Human Resources is responsible for supporting the Central Recruiting Team in all recruitment processes and assisting in the daily operations of the Central Recruiting Office.
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
- Work in an enthusiastic and collaborative team of professionals dedicated to all recruitment activities
- Support the Central Recruitment Team with full cycle recruitment activities, within a public facing, service oriented environment
- Assist with applicant sourcing, selection, and engagement
- Schedule interviews and arrange travel for candidates
- Track Key Performance Indicator analytics and reporting
- Complete detailed candidate reference checks
- Coordinate and conduct pre-employment drug screens onsite and schedule with third party facilities
- Manage requisition workflow, vacancy posting processes, and external advertisement placements
- Business degree, diploma, or relative experience
- Experience working in a Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, or Human Resources environment
- Comprehensive computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite®
- Ability to function at an advanced level with a wide range of technology
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with professional communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and multi-tasking abilities
- Demonstrate a professional approach and commitment to our core values
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Qualified applicants interested in joining a dynamic team are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter electronically.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Teck respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck’s approach to business. Teck is building partnerships and capacity to confront sustainability challenges within the regions in which it operates and at the global level. In 2018, Teck was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the ninth straight year, indicating that Teck’s sustainability practices rank in the top 10 per cent of the world’s 2,500 largest public companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index.