Reporting to the Administrator, Training and Development, the Training Clerk will work with and provide support to the site on the development of standardized documentation and data collection for our training programs at the site. The incumbent will use a continuous improvement model to ensure that training documentation and data collection is constantly evolving and best practices are enacted at all the sites.
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
- Participate in the idea generating process for new training platforms and documentation
- Create and maintain Approval Workflows for document reviews and revisions
- Work in conjunction with Business Units, Human Resources, and Training Departments to help coordinate projects pertaining to Training and Development
- Manage and administer training Key Performance Indicators to ensure efficient flow of information
- Provide support for SharePoint and other applications used for training and documentation
- Work in conjunction with the sites training departments to develop, revise, standardize, and implement new and existing standard practices and procedures while ensuring document control standards and formatting are achieved
- Help schedule OEM training courses and ensuring site participation is tracked per budget requirements
- Ensure that ideas and projects under the training analysts control are appropriate and meet Teck quality standards
- Formal technical training or a combination of related work experience and training is considered an asset
- Experience with data base management, SharePoint development, and the Microsoft Office Suite® of programs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with demonstrated professionalism and ability to interact with others at all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented, adaptable, and energetic
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Qualified applicants interested in joining a dynamic team are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter electronically.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Teck respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck’s approach to business. Teck is building partnerships and capacity to confront sustainability challenges within the regions in which it operates and at the global level. In 2018, Teck was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the ninth straight year, indicating that Teck’s sustainability practices rank in the top 10 per cent of the world’s 2,500 largest public companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index.